Hi, we are a daughter and mama writing team. My 7 year old Miss Olivia Priye and I, Jess Taylor, have just published our debut children’s book! (Self published via Kindle Direct Publishing).
‘The Royal Baker’s Fiasco’ is part of the series: ‘The Adventures of Princess Priye Party Planner’. Olivia Priye inspired me to create the lead character Princess Priye whilst she was volunteering with me at our non-profit free birthday parties for children affected by homelessness/ violence/fleeing conflict or persecution. Part of Birthday Stars Project.
15 % of net profits from our book sales will be donated to the project.
I have funded the illustration and development of the book myself in collaboration with the talented creative team at Bear With Us Productions.
I am now looking to secure £ 7000 crowdfunding via Buildher to enable the following:
– Printing & Shipping Costs: For a stock of books to take to events: for example, I am booked to exhibit at the UK Black Business Show in October. £1800 for 300 x paperback
– Design, Print & Shipping Costs: For a stock of colouring + activity cards /bookmarks/ sticker sheets as part of a monthly subscription package £ 1600 for 200 of each
– Design, Print & Shipping Costs: For branded Princess Priye subscription box and stationery for penpal service £1000
– Business Marketing Support: Social Media £1200
– Advertising Budget: – Payment for Social Media Ads £1000
– Business Stationery – Flyers, Vouchers, 2 x Event Banners £400
– Website Costs: Shopify Website £276 for 12 months on basic Shopify
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.